More Important Camp Details
The Camp will help you with all your skills by running you through intensive drills with top coaches who understand how to help players just like you take your game to the next level. After camp you will have a deeper understanding of the game and a blueprint for how to keep getting better going into your season. Camp caters to both boys and girls between the ages of 6-16 years old.
Camp Check-in: First day at 8.30am
Camp Hours are: 9.00am - 4.00pm each day. Aftercare available till 5.30pm, please advise SCA Head Office if required at time of registration.
Morning and Afternoon Tea will be provided. Please bring a packed lunch, and a water bottle.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers once they have signed up. The Sports Camps Australia health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8.30am - 9.00am Registration & welcome
- 9.00am - 9.15am Warm up
- 9.15am - 10.45am Drills & skills - basics of netball
- 10.45am - 11.15am Morning tea
- 11.15am - 12.30pm Drills & skills - movement of the ball
- 12.30pm - 1.15pm Lunch
- 1.15pm - 2.30pm Drills & skills - passing
- 2.30pm - 2.50pm Afternoon tea
- 3.00pm - 3.50pm Game practice and consolidation
- 3.40pm - 4.00pm Daily prizes & final meeting
- 4:00pm Home