More Important Camp Details
The SCA Under Armour AFL Camp will help you with all your skills by running you through intensive drills with top coaches who understand how to help players just like you take your game to the next level. After camp you will have a deeper understanding of the game and a blueprint for how to keep getting better going into your season. Camp caters to both boys and girls between the ages of 6-15 years old.
Camp Check-in: First day at 8:45am
Camp Hours are: 9.00am - 3:00pm each day.
Lunch and snacks are not included in the camp price. Please bring a packed lunch, snacks, and a water bottle.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers once they have signed up. The Sports Camps Australia health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Introduction and warm up
- 9:15am Skill intro - Kicking/handball/marking and gathering skills
- 10:30am Morning tea
- 10:45am Skill extension drills - Ball movement/marking drills/longer kicking drills/goal kicking drills
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 1:00pm Guest talk and group discussion
- 1:20pm AFL Games - Handball footy/possession footy (kicking only)
- 3:00pm Finish