More Important Camp Details
Our teaching methodology uses many of the ideologies used by some of the most successful European clubs where players learn the art of football whilst having fun. Following a proven system, the 40 week curriculum consists of warm up and activation, Ball Mastery, Coordination and agility, game awareness, and specialist training i.e. & goalkeepers; In the class room theory on topics such as personal goal setting , drugs in sport, nutrition and sports psychology..
Year 7 - Year 12
Co - Ed
Criteria to be met - assessment to be made
Grouped according to age and ability.
Term 1 2019:
Monday 4th February - First Week
Monday 8th April - Last Week
Term 2 2019:
Monday 29th April - First Week
Monday 1st July - Last Week
Term 3 2019:
Monday 22nd July - First Week
Monday 23rd September - Last Week
Term 4 2019:
Monday 14th October - First Week
Monday 16th December - Last Week
Please enquire via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 753 127.
After criteria and assessment has been met, a contract will be signed and the payment schedule will commence.
Process Full Amount as your 1st Direct Debit Payment and receive 5% discount.
- Total amount owing must be paid by the 1st of May 2019
- 25% deposit payment via direct debit – to be paid upon registration prior to commencement as the first installment.
- Registrations prior to 4th of February 2019, will have 3 x monthly installment payments which will be automatically deducted via direct debit which will be on the 1st of every month so full payment is received by May 2019.
- Any registrations after the 4th of February 2019, will have monthly installment payments automatically deducted via direct debit from the date they have registered so full payment is received by May 19.
*If participants register after the 1st of May, full amount is required upon registration via direct debit prior to commencement.
To be confirmed
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00am - 8:00am Training at TIAYFI Headquarters (SOP)
- 8:00am - 8:20am Showers & Breakfast (Provided by TIAYFI)
- 8:30am Students Travel to School onTIAYFI Team Bus
- 9:00am - 3:00pm Students at their school
- 3:10pm Students Picked up by TIAYFI Team Bus
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm Afternoon Training Session at TIAYFI Headquarters (SOP)
- 4:30pm Showers and Recovery Meal (Provided by TIAYFI)
- 5:00pm Student Gets Picked up by Parent