More Important Camp Details
This 2 day softball camp is open to girls and boys ages 8-14 years old. Campers will be evaluated upon their arrival on the first day and then split up into groups based on their age and skill level to allow for maximum improvement while at camp.
Camp Check-in: First day at 8.30am at Pizzey Park
Camp Hours are: 9.00am - 3.00pm every day.
Campers need to bring a packed lunch, snacks and water each day of camp.
WHAT TO BRING
Please bring a lunch, sunscreen, hat, a glove, helmet and/or bat if you have one.
- Protective gear is optional - eg mouth guard or shin pads
- Comfortable sport gear eg shorts and t-shirt
- Footwear - cleats if you have them, if not bring your runners
- Change of clothes for sliding practice
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers after completing the registration. Please bring these forms with you to camp on the first day as we will be collecting them.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45am Registration
- 9:00am Introduction/Warm Up Games
- 10:30am Morning Break
- 10:45am Intensive Skills and Drills
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 1:00pm Technical Skills and Small Sided Matches
- 3:00pm Finish