More Important Camp Details
Come out and join Olympic Coach, Simon Watkins for a great couple days of swimming! Upon arrival at camp, you will be placed in groups with other swimmers having similar abilities and goals. Our camp staff will be on hand to accommodate your needs, keeping in consideration your experience and desire to improve.
Camp Check-in: First day at 8.45am.
Camp Hours are: 9.00am - 3.15pm every day.
Must be capable of swimming 50 metres. If you can swim 50 metres, you can attend camp!
Lunch is not included. Please bring a lunch, water bottle and snacks each day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers once they have signed up. The Sports Camps Australia health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Trinity Aquatic Centre has an indoor 25 metre, 8 lane, heated pool with seating and changing facilities on site
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45 - 9:00am Checkin
- 9:00 - 9:30am Technique and Skill
- 9:30 - 9:45am Change into swimwear
- 9:45 - 11:15am Pool Skills Session - Body Position, Drills and Tech Skills
- 11:15 - 11:45am Morning Tea
- 11:45 - 12:15am Dry Land Exercises
- 12:15 - 12:45am Lunch
- 12:45 - 2:00pm Technical Refinement - Starts, Turns and Finishes
- 2:00 - 2:30pm Change - Afternoon Tea
- 2:30 - 3:00pm Stetching and Debrief
- 3:00pm Finish